In Science Club, we have been carrying out lots of exciting physics and chemistry investigations including:
- Making and testing our own rockets
- Making and investigating Oobleck
- Making and testing paper spinners. Our fastest spinner was created by Ellis!
- Designing and testing a foil raft. Our strongest raft was made by Urwah and Muhammed!
- Magic milk! How does washing up liquid combat fat?
- Growing jelly babies - which liquid would make the jelly baby grow the largest?
- Making and testing different types of paper aeroplanes - we constructed darts, gliders and stunt planes. Theo created our fastest plane that travelled the further distance!
We have learned about different topics including states of matter and forces.