St Francis de Sales' Prefects
A St Francis de Sales prefect will:
- Be a good citizen.
- Be a role model for other children and lead by example.
- Wear the school uniform correctly and with pride.
- Promote good behaviour, manners and politeness.
- Be punctual and organised.
- Value and show respect to all members of the school community.
- Act as friend to those who need support.
- Monitor the hall ways, yard and dinner hall.
- Carry out duties with fairness.
- Report incidents to a member of staff.
Create a letter of application for your class teacher explaining how you are a good candidate for the job with a reference from a parent or guardian.
Closing date: Friday 15th September