On Tuesday 16th October, the Police came in and talked to us about how to be safe on Bonfire Night.
We all know that it can be a dangerous time so here are some ways on how to stay safe.
- Don’t put a firework in your pocket.
- Don’t go to close to the fire.
- Don’t hold on to a firework when it’s lit.
- Stay in a suitable place while setting off fireworks.
- Let adults set fireworks off.
- Always stay by an adult if you are watching a show.
- Keep pets indoors.
By Bonnie and Hollie
Are you sensible when it comes to Fireworks?