It's that time of year again! The Times Tables 'X-Factor' Competition is just around the corner and will be held on the 4th April, 2019!
This year, we are doing things a little bit differently: there will be a class crowned as the 'Times Tables Champions', as well as the usual individual winners!
- Each class will have a 'class champion'.
- The Champion will be found by competing to achieve the highest of coins over a one-minute period (on the allocated times tables for each year group).
- Class Champion will then represent their class in the X-Factor Finals (in the hall), where the Year Group Champion will be determined.
- Your teacher will be passed a copy of the rules and inform you how you can qualify for the Grand Final!
This year, we are introducing a 'Class Competition'. Yes, that's right: for the first time ever, you can work with your classmates in order to show off your collective times tables skills!
- Over the course of this half-term, your class will compete against other classes (within your Year Group). Each battle will last for a week and the results will be revealed in assembly. The first battles will start on the 14th March, so make sure that you are working away on TTR to ensure that your class has the best possible chance of getting through to the next round!